The Migus Group is growing, and we are hiring a DevOps Engineer! The successful candidate will design, test, and implement software and automated solutions to help our customers' cybersecurity posture. The role includes but is not limited to scripting with Python and PowerShell, working on open-source product integrations and SDKs, and working with customers to migrate their most sensitive data to new platforms and solutions.
This role is 100% remote and location-independent. However, most of our customers are based in the Eastern U.S.
- You strive for excellence. Doing your best work and always striving for excellence is part of you. You are willing to make rational trade-offs so long as the risk is managed. The customer will be delighted.
- You are supportive. Success is cumulative. The idea of helping your colleague win the day by lending your skill and expertise brings a smile to your face.
- You are collaborative. Teams solve problems together. You are anxious to bounce an idea off of your peers to get a different perspective or to poke holes in your colleague's idea so that we can make it better for everyone.
- You are a lifelong learner. The cybersecurity industry is ever-changing. You enjoy learning new skills and mastering technology that is new to you.
Things you might do
- Help customers free up time and resources by leveraging the power of scripting and automation.
- Contribute to or help maintain open-source software, including integrations and plugins that exist as part of other applications and platforms.
- Maintain and enhance continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) pipelines for both internal and external products and services.
- Work as part of a multiple-disciplinary team to deliver critical cybersecurity solutions.
About The Migus Group
The Migus Group (TMG), established in 2014, helps our customers achieve superior cybersecurity posture and practices through excellence in delivering our Information Technology (IT) solutions. Using our unique combination of expert deployment and high-quality integration with impactful, insightful guidance throughout, we help our clients manage their risk so that they can delight their customers.
We believe that software engineering, cybersecurity, and management consulting is a powerful combination that, when balanced effectively, can help organizations create superior solutions for their customers.
We deliver insight based on decades of deep and diverse experience in software engineering, defensive cybersecurity, and identity and access management. Our customers maintain challenging roadmaps that include complex third-party integrations and platforms securely, using that insight.
- Fully remote
- Flexible hours (family-friendly)
- Paid time off and holidays
- 401k and benefits
How to apply
If you feel you could be an excellent fit for this role, please send a copy of your resume, along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.