At the Migus Group, we believe that management consulting, information security, and software engineering is a powerful combination that we use to build superior software solutions for our clients.
With over twenty years of experience in software architecture and engineering, defensive cybersecurity, and over a decade of experience in digital identity and management consulting, we believe our broad industry knowledge, and diverse expertise helps our clients execute holistic, strategic roadmaps with robust third-party product integrations.
We are fortunate to be in a position of growth and excited to grow our technical consulting team.
As a Technical Consultant, you will work daily with our clients, helping them fulfill their pre-paid packaged services from Thycotic, a privileged account management cloud service.
These packages include installation, configuration, and customization of the Thycotic software solutions. Custom engagements may also require scripting, AP-level integrations, and highly scalable and deployments.
You will also manage advanced troubleshooting and technical escalations for Thycotic’s most important Fortune 100 clients.
You will need to complete some training and certifications provided by Thycotic before your first client engagement.
This role is 100% remote and open to applicants based anywhere in the world. However, most of our clients are based in the Eastern U.S.
As a Technical Consultant, you will be required to:
- Lead the implementation and integration of Thycotic software solutions in the client’s environment according to best current practice.
- Provide in-depth consultative services, which include advisement on general security principals, and how to effectively manage a Privileged Account Management solution deployment.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Work with clients to understand the technical architecture of their environments as it relates to the installation, configuration, management, and enhancement of Thycotic Products.
- Review the configuration decisions that are available to clients and provide guidance on best practices.
- Work with customers and our project management team, to create and maintain project plans.
- 4+ years of full-time work experience managing or supporting enterprise systems and/or implementing enterprise-class software solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with the implementation of software that integrates with Windows Active Directory.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Proven ability to effectively engage and work with a multidisciplinary team within an organization to help clients be successful.
- Working experience with Microsoft client and server operating systems from Windows 7 to Windows Server 2019.
- Previous experience with Privileged Account Management solutions.
- Experience with Thycotic Products a plus.
- Any Windows or SQL Server certifications a plus.
- Working experience with cloud deployments on Microsoft Azure a plus.
- Expertise in Transact-SQL queries and PowerShell is a significant plus.
If this role seems like a great fit for you, please send a copy of your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.