At The Migus Group (TMG), we believe that the right combination of management consulting, information security, and software engineering results in superior software solutions for our clients.
We have experience in software architecture and engineering, defensive cybersecurity, digital identity and privacy, and management consulting. We use it to help our clients deploy very scalable and reliable networked software systems. We also develop high-quality, low defect-rate software, scripts, and integrations.
We are currently seeking a Technical Consultant who can help us deploy Thycotic Products primarily for their Fortune 100 customers.
As a Technical Consultant, you work with Thycotic customers to deploy the solution in their environment. The deployment typically starts with planning and ends with the rollout.
You help customers install, configure, and integrate the software. You work with the customer’s database, network, security, and systems engineers. You may also write scripts that integrate the solution at the API-layer.
The work often involves helping the customer diagnose and resolve issues relating to DNS, SSL/TLS certificate, Active Directory, and TCP/IP networking during the initial build.
- Work directly with architects, engineers, and other personnel to deploy the software in the cloud or on-premises environments.
- Help client and TMG project managers build a project plan and track progress.
- Prepare diagrams, documents, and other technical deliverables as required.
- Host daily calls with customers to implement, troubleshoot, and train on Thycotic products.
Job Skills & Responsibilities
- The Thycotic Secret Server Certified Administrator certification (Must be obtained within 60 days of employment)
- 4+ years of full-time work experience supporting networked software systems
- Experience supporting Micrsoft Windows Operating Systems and technologies
- Experience integrating with Windows Active Directory and Azure environments
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Internet Information Services
- Working knowledge of network load balancers such as F5 or Netscaler
- Working knowledge of SAML servers like Ping Identity or Okta
- Working knowledge of Certificates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Server Certifications
- Networking Certifications
- Certifications specifically related to Job Skills & Responsibilities
The role is 100% remote and open to applicants globally; however, most of our clients are based in the United States and Canada. Some travel may be required post-COVID.
If this role seems like a great fit for you, please send a copy of your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.